This Acceptable Use Policy (“policy”, “AUP”) sets out the terms between you and Goods International (“Goods”, “us”, “we”, “our”) under which you may access and use a website or system operated by Goods (the “site”, “website”, “service”), and any interactive services on it, whether as a guest or a registered user.
Your use of the site means that you accept and agree to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy.
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Service. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the Service or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the Service to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
• Phishing or engaging in identity theft;
• Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code;
• Distributing pornography or adult related content;
• Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities;
• Sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using or re-using any material which does not comply with our content standards;
• Transmitting, uploading or procuring the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• Harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• Collecting or distributing defamatory, offensive or malicious materials; and/or
• Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Service;
• Not to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security of Goods’ computers or the security of computers used by any third parties or any firewall or other filtering or security procedure;
• Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with any services provided by Goods to other users of the Service;
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Service;
- any equipment or network on which the Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
If you breach this AUP, Goods may take such action as it deems appropriate including but not limited to all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Service;
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Service;
• Issue of a warning to you;
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• Further legal action against you; and / or
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Goods also reserves the right to suspend your use of the Service at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or any other reason.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change this AUP at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
If a court holds any of the terms of this policy to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the AUP shall remain in full force.